October 16, 2017

Bautismo de Luis

Dear Friends and Family,

I love you and appreciate you!

I don't have enough time to do a deep study justice. This week was a lot the same as last week. Learning to turn outward and be humble. 

Luis got baptized and it was like moving a mountain to get his parents there. Then they weren't I couldn't believe it. But he was so happy:) I'm happy for him too. I love that kid.

Gloria is really crazy and tried to make us wheel her to the 99 and put her pant leg on her. Yes, that's correct, she was only wearing 1 pant leg. Yes, we did wheel her to the 99 anyway. No, we did not put her pant leg on her.

Love you and have a great week!

Luis's baptism 

Francisco Ramirize III whose jumpsuit is way too big for him. 

Hermanas Figeuroa, McDonald and Sleight with Luis and Francisco