May 30, 2017

Los Adults Solteros Jovenes

Dear Friends and Family,

Thanks for all of your love and support! Even reading this is a big support.

Yesterday, Elder Bourda shared a really powerful message from Tad R. Laurence about being a concecrated missionary. I have said it before, but I'll review this principle: sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven. No matter how much God asks of you, I promise that if you give it, especially with a willing heart, he will bless your beyond measure.  Consecrated people are happy. I know it because I'm doing all I can to be one, and I'm happy as can be.

I love being in YSA! I can't remember if I told you all about Jessica. Hna H and I found her a few weeks ago and passed her off to YSA, and now I'm her missionary again! I love her so much. Baptism on the 17th. Get pumped.

Also, Frank is so real it's awesome. He let us give him a lesson while his friends came for a carne asada and moved his fridge for him. He loves the Book of Mormon.

Look forward to next week's letter, because it's going to be awesome! Love you!