April 24, 2017

No se que decir

Dear Friends and Family,

Thanks for all you do! You're great! I ran out of time again today, so I guess you get the short version.

Last week my district leader helped me set a goal and followed up twice. He's a great district leader, and it's something I looked forward to, so I did a better job. Accountability works.

Saul passed his interview, which is a huge miracle! It's hard to teach kids and parents because the kids don't really engage with Spanish, and the parents don't understand English.

We found a couple of cool investigators, one of which went like this: We came to have a lesson with Luis(a referal), ended up really teaching his wife, but in the end the only person who committed to anything was his brother, so Roberto is our new investigator! 

Anyway, I love you all, and I'm thankful for all that you do! Have a great week!

Jenifer drew a picture of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  

 Elders Albertson, Johnson, Olivias, and Horrocks with Hermana Sleight and Hopkin

Saul passed his baptismal interview, waiting on paperwork! 

No description, Mom just thought it was cute!