February 20, 2018

Jason Lasagna

Dear Friends and Family,

Thanks for all of your prayers and support! It is very reassuring to know that there are people there waiting for me when I get home. Sometimes everything before the mission feels like a dream. People call it the mission veil. 

Please everyone remember the importance of regular accounting to God. People have told me a million times on my mission to account to God each night for what I've done but I've had no idea how to do that. Now I'm at the end looking back and wondering if I've done all I can. I am finding the reassurance that I yearn for, but it's made me think about how I don't want to have this feeling at the end of my life regarding final judgement. Repent on a regular basis. Find out your standing with God. Do what you need to know that you're good.

Stories!

On Saturday we OYMed to Jason Lasagna. He had a super cute puppy that kept him from chatting. But he ran inside and got his Book of Mormon. He had read only 1 page, the page where Alma 18 starts. He has been to church all over southern California. Every time we see him he makes us laugh. I am looking forward to his baptism. Yesterday during our lesson, he suddenly turned around and started cooing at a raven that was still at the very top of the light pole!!! 

Crazy fun life:) Love you all!

Photos of her apartment




Hermanas Stickel, Sleight and Ruelas living it up at Denny's!