July 3, 2017

Cuan Rapido!

Dear Friends and Family,

Thanks for all of your love and support! Sorry I haven't left myself with sufficient time to write everything here. Hopefully you like all of the pictures.

As for studies this week, I found a verse in 3 Nephi 18 about Christ being the light and the example for us. There are a lot of parallels between light and examples. It's important to remember that many people have no idea how to be or do good until they've seen it done. Much like light shows us where to go, example shows what to do. Ye are the light of the world. Follow Christ's example, and be an example for others. Don't hide.

I'm being transferred out of YSA already!! I'm very sad about that. I love this little branch. It's been such a fun transfer of figuring myself out. 

On Tuesday, Luis (a recent convert) brought his cousin Roberto to FHE. Roberto responded well to learning about the Book of Mormon, and we've had several lessons with him since! He is awesome. When we told him we were being transferred but we'd be at his baptism, he said, "I think I will get baptized." What a champ!

And we found Geo! He gets it! It was the boldest I think I've ever been with a person. The Holy Ghost filled my mouth with words about Christ's mercy and justice and how we must live the Gospel, or we can't be saved. I love being a missionary!

Love you all! Have a great week!

Temple - E. Kerr, Rivera, H. Talbert, S. Parker, me - the quints!(we 5 were born in the same zone at the same time)

Whoa, super dark picture with Estuardo and tia.

Hermana Arenas and Carmie Shmarm
Hermana Monarrez and Carmie Shmarm