January 3, 2017

Feliz ano!

Hi Friends and Family!

Looks like it'll be a short email this week. Sorry!

In Spanish, they just say "Feliz Ano". I don't know why. Apparently the "new" part is implied. I also can't explain what "Mande?" means. When you say it though, people repeat what you didn't understand.

This week has been my "learn about people's agency" week. I don't get to choose what people want and don't want. My purpose is to invite others to come unto Christ. If I do that with love and with the Spirit and with all my heart, might, mind, and strength, I've done all I can. 

D&C 18:15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!

Love you all!
Love, 
Hermana Sleight
 Christmas Eve! Second one is a little blurry but it's cute!


 Carmen in Christmas jammies opening presents and then wearing all of them! The scarf was made by Aunt Ericka, the apron (complete with printed name tag) is from Nana, the sweatshirt is from Mom and Dad. Personally, I (mom) love that in all the pictures, she has her name tag on!