January 23, 2017

Carmen Mary Sleight

Dear Friends and Family,

I missed Grandma Law last week! Happy birthday Grandma!

This week I memorized Moroni 7:26, but while I was doing that, I was undergoing a refining process of godly sorrow, which is necessary for complete repentance. The gospel of Jesus Christ is for everyone, even missionaries. Faith, Repentance, Baptism, Recieving the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. Everybody always needs it. There are no exceptions.

Yessenia and Landon are reading the Book of Mormon and have great questions! Landon is probably coming to scouts tomorrownight! We're planning on taking them to the visitor's center this week! They could use you prayers, because Landon is trying hard to decide between coming to church or playing soccer on Sundays.

Here's a sad story: Maria needed a ride to church yesterday. It was pouring all day. Our member went to pick her up, but they didn't see each other, so Maria stood outside in the rain for 30 minutes and finally gave up and didn't come to church. I am really sad about that one. 

Thanks for all you do to support me! It is surely felt! I love you all!

From Mom: This is her favorite outfit, I wish I could figure out how to rotate!