October 2, 2017

La conferencia general!

Dear Friends and Family, 

Thank you for your love and support!

How about conference? It was so good! I loved Elder Ballard's talk on keeping the doctrine of Christ pure. We will never know all we can about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Focus your studies on the Atonement, Faith, Repentance, Baptism, the Gift of the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. Don't worry about the rest. God will work it out. 

Yesterday, we taught Darlene, and she is a real truth seeker. She has a lot going on, but she met with us. She's 16. I'll try to get a picture. I just love her and how when you find those people who get it, they just get it! You know what I mean? 

Sorry, I don't have much more to share. I love you! Have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Sleight

Hermana Figueroa was showing Carmen the dirt on her face! 

The new companion from Puerto Rico, Hermana McDonald!